We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or through information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and services. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail or calling. Please provide us with your name and phone number.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
- Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information:
- We may use and disclose your PHI for various purposes, as permitted by HIPAA.
- Treatment: We may use and disclose your PHI to provide and coordinate your treatment, including sharing relevant information with healthcare professionals and staff involved in your care. In situations where you fall ill and require hospitalization, we may share your PHI with the treating healthcare facility to ensure continuity of care.
- Safety Concerns: If we believe that you or someone else is in imminent danger or at risk of harm, we may use and disclose your PHI to appropriate individuals or authorities to protect your safety or the safety of others. This may include sharing information with law enforcement or emergency response personnel.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your PHI when required by law, such as in response to a court order or a request from a government agency.
- Individual Rights:
- You have certain rights regarding your PHI and how it is used.
- Access and Inspection: You have the right to access, inspect, and obtain a copy of your PHI, with certain exceptions and limitations as permitted by law.
- Amendment: If you believe that your PHI is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request an amendment or correction.
- Confidential Communications: You have the right to request alternative means or locations for receiving communications of your PHI to protect your privacy.
- Complaints: If you have any concerns or complaints about our privacy practices or believe your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with our Privacy Officer or with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Legal Duties:
- Recovery in Motion Treatment Center has legal obligations with respect to your PHI.
- Notice of Privacy Practices: We will provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices that describes your rights and our privacy practices upon your initial contact with our Treatment Center.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or need further information regarding our privacy policies, please contact:
Recovery in Motion Treatment Center’s Privacy Officer:
3655 E. 2nd Street, Tucson, AZ 85716
We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your health information while ensuring your safety and well-being.